Table of contents:
Soluver Plus is a prescription-only topical medication used for the treatment and removal of skin warts. Soluver Plus works in a similar way to Soluver, potentially enhancing the penetration and effectiveness of salicylic acid in treating stubborn warts. It should only be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional as it is a prescription-only product.
Soluver Plus contains 27% salicylic acid as its active ingredient. Salicylic acid acts as a keratolytic agent, which means it helps remove warts by increasing skin moisture and exfoliating the affected area.
Use and Dosage
Soluver Plus should only be used externally on the skin and should not be ingested or applied to mucous membranes such as the eyes, nose, or mouth. Apply a drop Soluver Plus directly to the wart, allow to dry for 5 minutes, and reapply.
Treatment should take place once or twice a day and continue as directed by the health care practitioner. Follow these simple instructions to treat warts on the hands or feet.
- Thoroughly wash the affected area and soak the wart in hot water for at least 5 minutes.
- Dry thoroughly with a clean towel. Wart virus can be contagious, so be sure no one else uses the towel.
- Remove the soft portion of the wart by gently rubbing it with a pumice stone or an emery board.
- Use the convenient brush applicator to carefully apply one drop of Soluver Plus directly to the entire wart surface. Allow approximately 5 minutes to dry and reapply. Be careful not to apply it to the surrounding skin. Soluver Plus’ unique formulation does not require the use of a bandage covering.
- Treatment should be once or twice a day and should continue as directed by a physician or until the wart is gone.
Before the next application, remove the previously applied Soluver Plus using a pumice stone or an emery board. Repeat steps 1 through 4. Clinically visible improvement will normally occur during the first or second week of treatment. Do not use it for more than 12 weeks.
Common Side Effects of Soluver Plus (Salicylic Acid - non-Rx):
- Skin irritation not present before the use of this medicine (moderate or severe)
Serious Side Effects of Soluver Plus (Salicylic Acid - non-Rx):
- Difficult breathing
- Dryness and peeling of skin
- Hives or itching
- Redness of the skin
- Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- Tightness in the throat
- Unusually warm skin
Forms and Strength
Soluver Plus (Salicylic Acid - non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Soluver Plus: Cream
- Allergic reactions: Some individuals may be allergic to salicylic acid. Perform a patch test before using Soluver Plus to check for any adverse reactions or allergies.
- Skin irritation: Salicylic acid can cause skin irritation, especially if used excessively or on sensitive areas of the skin. If you experience redness, itching, or excessive dryness, discontinue use, and consult a healthcare professional.
- Avoid use on broken or infected skin: Do not apply Soluver Plus to broken, irritated, or infected skin, as it may worsen the condition or cause further complications. Wait until the skin has healed before using the product.
- Not suitable for certain areas: Soluver Plus may not be suitable for use on certain areas of the body, such as the face, genitals, or areas with hair growth. Consult a healthcare professional for guidance on appropriate usage.
- Prolonged or excessive use: Avoid prolonged or excessive use of Soluver Plus, as it may lead to overexfoliation, skin dryness, or other adverse effects. Follow the recommended usage instructions provided with the product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can Soluver Plus be used on children?
Soluver Plus should be used on children only under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
How long does it take for Soluver Plus to work?
The length of time it takes for Soluver Plus to work may vary depending on the severity of the wart and the individual's response to treatment. Follow the treatment plan recommended by a healthcare professional and be patient as it may take several weeks to see results.
What should I do if I experience skin irritation or other side effects from Soluver Plus?
If you experience skin irritation, redness, or itching while using Soluver Plus, stop using it and consult with a healthcare professional. They may recommend another treatment option or adjust the dosage of Soluver Plus.
Can Soluver Plus be used in combination with other wart treatments?
Consult with a healthcare professional before using Soluver Plus in
It's important to purchase Soluver Plus from verified Canadian pharmacy.