- FREE Express Shipping On Orders $99+
Adcirca (Tadalafil)Prescription Required
|Dosage||Quantity & Price|
Tadalafil (Generic alternate to Adcirca) Generic
|Dosage||Quantity & Price|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Table of contents:
Adcirca (tadalafil) is a prescription medication used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), which is high blood pressure in the lungs. It is classified as a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE-5) blocker. It works by relaxing and widening the blood vessels in your lungs which allows the blood to flow more easily. Decreasing high blood pressure in the lungs allows your heart and lungs to work better and improves your ability to exercise.
Uses and Dosage
Adcirca is available in tablet form and is used to treat high blood pressure in the lungs. It can be taken by mouth with or without food as prescribed by your healthcare provider, usually once daily. Take Tadalafil tablets every day at the same time, one after the other, without splitting your dose. Do not change your dose or stop taking Tadalafil without consulting your healthcare provider. If you accidentally overdose on Tadalafil, contact your healthcare provider immediately or go to an emergency department.
The recommended dosage of Adcirca (tadalafil) for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension is 40 mg, which is two 20 mg tablets, taken orally once a day, with or without food. However, for patients with a creatinine clearance (CrCl) of less than 30 mL/minute, the use of tadalafil is not recommended for daily use.
Common Side Effects of Adcirca (Tadalafil):
- Back pain
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Muscle pain
- Pain in your arms or legs
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Stomach upset
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
Serious Side Effects of Adcirca (Tadalafil):
- An erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours
- Chest pain or pressure
- Difficulty breathing
- Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which is a sudden decrease in vision
- Pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder
- Priapism or prolonged erection lasting for 4 hours
- Ringing in the ears
- Sudden hearing loss
- Sudden vision loss
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Trouble breathings
- Vision changes
Form and strength
Adcirca (Tadalafil) is available in the following forms and strength:
· Adcirca: Tablet
· Tadalafil: Tablet
- The effects of Adcirca during pregnancy or breastfeeding are not known. Discuss the risks and benefits of using Adcirca with your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Some individuals may develop an allergic reaction to Adcirca. Symptoms of an allergic reaction may include hives, rash, itching, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Adcirca should be used with caution in patients who have conditions that might predispose them to priapism, such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia.
- Adcirca should be used with caution in patients who have liver or kidney problems.
- Adcirca may interact with certain medications, including nitrates and alpha-blockers.
- Adcirca may cause a sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing. If you experience these symptoms, seek medical attention immediately.
- Adcirca may cause a sudden decrease or loss of vision. Patients who experience this symptom should stop taking the medication and seek prompt medical attention.
- Adcirca may cause a sudden decrease or loss of hearing. Patients who experience this symptom should stop taking the medication and seek prompt medical attention.
- Adcirca should not be taken together with recreational “poppers” (amyl nitrate or butyl nitrate), as this may cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
- Adcirca may not be suitable for patients who have a history of heart disease or stroke, as it can increase their risk of serious cardiovascular events.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can Adcirca be taken with other medications?
Adcirca may interact with certain medications, including nitrates and alpha-blockers. Inform your healthcare provider about all the medications you are currently using.
Is Adcirca available over the counter?
No, Adcirca is a prescription medication and is not available over the counter.
How long does Adcirca take to work?
Adcirca may take a few weeks to start working fully. Continue taking the medication as prescribed by your healthcare provider and attend all follow-up appointments.
How should Adcirca be stored?
Adcirca should be stored at room temperature in a dry place. It should be kept out of the reach of children and pets.
56, 60, 112
Online Pharmacies Canada has provided information from third parties intended to increase awareness and does not contain all the information about Adcirca (Tadalafil). Talk to your doctor or other qualified medical practitioners for medical attention or advice, or if you have any concerns about Adcirca (Tadalafil).