Table of contents:
Trojan Lubricated condoms are a popular line of condoms made by the Trojan brand. These condoms come pre-lubricated with a water-based and/or silicone-based lubricant to help reduce friction during sexual intercourse, which can increase comfort and pleasure.
Trojan Lubricated condoms are designed to work by physically blocking semen from entering the vagina during sexual intercourse, which can help reduce the risk of pregnancy and transmission of sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The lubrication on the condom helps to reduce friction during sex and enhance pleasure for both partners. The lubricant used in Trojan Lubricated condoms is typically water-based, which is safe to use with any kind of condom and can help to provide added comfort and sensation
Use and Dosage
To use Trojan Lubricated condoms, follow these steps:
- Check the expiration date on the condom wrapper before opening it.
- Carefully tear open the wrapper, being careful not to damage the condom inside.
- If the condom is not already pre-lubricated or if you want to add additional lubrication, apply a few drops of water-based or silicone-based lubricant to the tip and shaft of the condom. Do not use oil-based lubricants, as they can weaken the condom and increase the risk of breakage.
- Carefully place the condom at the tip of the erect penis, unrolling it down the shaft until it covers the entire penis.
- After ejaculation, hold onto the base of the condom and carefully pull out while the penis is still erect to prevent the condom from slipping off.
Common Side Effects of Trojan Lubricated (Condoms - non-Rx):
- Allergic reactions or irritation
Forms and Strength
Trojan Lubricated (Condoms - non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Trojan Lubricated: Condoms
- No dose
- For single use only: Each condom is designed for one-time use only and should not be reused.
- Use as directed: Trojan Lubricated Condoms should be used according to the instructions provided with the product.
- Check for damage: Before use, check the individual wrapper to ensure it is intact and check the condom itself for any signs of damage, such as tears or holes.
- Not 100% effective: No contraceptive method is 100% effective, so Trojan Lubricated Condoms should be used in conjunction with another form of birth control if you want to reduce the risk of pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections.
- Not for use with oil-based products: Trojan Lubricated Condoms are latex-based and should not be used with oil-based products such as massage oils, lotions, or petroleum jelly. These products can weaken the condom and increase the risk of breakage.
- Store properly: Trojan Lubricated Condoms should be stored in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to latex, or the lubricants used on the condom. If you experience any itching, redness, or swelling, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Proper fit: Use the correct size condom to ensure that it fits properly and does not come off or tear during use.
- Age restrictions: Trojan Lubricated Condoms are intended for use by adults and should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Expiration date: Check the expiration date on the condom packaging before use, and do not use condoms that have expired.
- No protection against all STIs: Trojan Lubricated Condoms can reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections, but they do not provide 100% protection against all types of STIs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are Trojan Lubricated Condoms effective in preventing pregnancy?
Trojan Lubricated Condoms can help prevent pregnancy, but no contraceptive method is 100% effective.
Are Trojan Lubricated Condoms safe to use?
Trojan Lubricated Condoms are considered safe to use if they are used properly and in accordance with the instructions provided.
Can Trojan Lubricated Condoms prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs)?
Trojan Lubricated Condoms can help reduce the risk of STIs, but they do not provide 100% protection against all types of STIs.
How should Trojan Lubricated Condoms be stored?
Trojan Lubricated Condoms should be stored in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight or heat.
Can Trojan Lubricated Condoms be used with oil-based products?
No, Trojan Lubricated Condoms should not be used with oil-based products as they can weaken the condom and increase the risk of breakage.
It's important to purchase Trojan Lubricated from verified Canadian pharmacy.