Table of contents:
Tiger Balm Ultra is a pain-relieving ointment designed to provide relief for minor aches and pains due to muscle soreness, tension, and stress. It contains a high concentration of herbal ingredients, such as camphor, menthol, and clove oil, which work together to provide a warming sensation that helps to ease pain and reduce tension in sore muscles and joints.
Use and Dosage
Tiger Balm Ultra is for external use only. To use Tiger Balm Ultra, first clean and dry the affected area. Then, take a small amount of the balm and apply it to the affected area, massaging gently with your fingers until it is absorbed. You can apply Tiger Balm Ultra up to 3-4 times a day, as necessary.
Avoid applying the balm near the eyes, mouth, nose, genitals, or anus, and do not use it on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use a heating pad. Do not use it 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing. Additionally, do not use heat or a bandage on the area where Tiger Balm Ultra has been applied. If you have any concerns or questions about how to use Tiger Balm Ultra, it is recommended to consult with your doctor or healthcare provider.
Common Side Effects of Tiger Balm Ultra (non-Rx):
- Stinging or burning sensations
- Skin irritation
- Breathing difficulties (when applied on the chest for congestion)
Serious Side Effects of Tiger Balm Ultra (non-Rx):
- Breathing problems after using this medicine on the chest or throat
- Irritation after using the medicine
- Severe burning
- Signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
Forms and Strength
Tiger Balm Ultra (non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Tiger Balm Ultra (non-Rx): Balm
- No dose
- Before using Tiger Balm Ultra, consult with your doctor or healthcare professional if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Before using Tiger Balm Ultra, consult with your doctor or healthcare professional if you have any allergies or any medical conditions, such as eczema, asthma, or liver disease.
- Do not apply Tiger Balm Ultra near your eyes, mouth, nose, genitals, or anus.
- Do not apply Tiger Balm Ultra to broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use Tiger Balm Ultra in combination with other products that contain camphor, menthol, or other ingredients that may increase the risk of side effects.
- Keep Tiger Balm Ultra out of reach of children and pets.
- Store Tiger Balm Ultra in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Stop using Tiger Balm Ultra if you experience any skin irritation, rash, or allergic reaction.
- Do not use Tiger Balm Ultra on children under 12 years old, unless directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not apply heat or a bandage to the area where Tiger Balm Ultra has been applied.
- Tiger Balm Ultra may interact with certain medications, so consult with your doctor before using it if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications.
- Do not use Tiger Balm Ultra if it is expired or the seal is broken.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How often can I use Tiger Balm Ultra?
You can use Tiger Balm Ultra up to 3-4 times a day, as necessary. Do not use it more often than that.
Is Tiger Balm Ultra safe for pregnant women or nursing mothers?
Talk to your doctor or healthcare provider before using Tiger Balm Ultra if you are pregnant or nursing.
Can I use Tiger Balm Ultra on open wounds or cuts?
No, do not use Tiger Balm Ultra on open wounds or cuts.
Can Tiger Balm Ultra be used for arthritis pain?
Yes, Tiger Balm Ultra can be used to provide temporary relief from minor aches and pains associated with arthritis.
Is Tiger Balm Ultra only for athletes or can anyone use it?
Anyone can use Tiger Balm Ultra, not just athletes.
It's important to purchase Tiger Balm Ultra from verified Canadian pharmacy.