Table of contents:
Rhinaris Nasal Spray is an over-the-counter topical medication used to treat dryness inside the nasal passages. It helps moisturize and lubricate dry nasal passages caused by low humidity in homes, office buildings, hotels, and airplanes.
Rhinaris contains the active ingredient sodium chloride, which helps to add moisture inside the nose to alleviate symptoms such as stuffiness and crusty mucus. The spray works by moisturizing the nasal passages and dissolving thick or crusty mucus, making it easier to breathe.
Use and Dosage
Rhinaris Nasal mist should be used up to three times a day. However, follow the advice of your doctor or the instructions on the product label, as usage may vary depending on your individual needs and condition.
General steps to follow, when using Rhinaris Nasal mist Spray:
- Blow nose gently prior to administration of Rhinaris Nasal Mist.
- Tilt head slightly forward and gently insert nozzle into nostril. Close the other nostril by pressing it with a finger.
- Point the nozzle towards the back of the nose and while holding onto the nozzle edge press bottom of bottle firmly and quickly (each depression produces one metered dose). Adults and Children over 2 years: One (1) or two (2) sprays into each nostril every 4 hours or as needed.
- Remove the nozzle from the nostril and roll head backwards to allow the solution to spread over the back of the nose.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for the other nostril.
- Replace protective cap.
Serious Side Effects of Rhinaris Nasal Spray (Nasal Spray - non-Rx):
- Signs of an allergic reaction:
- Difficult breathing
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat)
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
Forms and Strength
Rhinaris Nasal Spray (Nasal Spray - non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Rhinaris Nasal Spray: Nasal Mist
- No dose
- Before using Rhinaris Nasal Spray, inform your healthcare provider if you have any allergies, as the product may contain ingredients that can cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
- Rhinaris Nasal Spray should not be used if you have a severe nasal injury or have had recent nasal surgery.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms while using Rhinaris Nasal Spray, such as worsening congestion, persistent nosebleeds, or facial pain, stop using the product and contact your healthcare provider.
- Do not share Rhinaris Nasal Spray with others, as this may increase the risk of infection or other complications.
- Use Rhinaris Nasal Spray as directed by your healthcare provider and do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Inform your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding before using Rhinaris Nasal Spray.
- Rhinaris Nasal Spray may interact with certain medications, including blood thinners and corticosteroids. Inform your healthcare provider if you are taking any medications before using Rhinaris Nasal Spray.
- If you have a history of liver disease or kidney disease, inform your healthcare provider before using Rhinaris Nasal Spray.
- Rhinaris Nasal Spray may cause drowsiness in some individuals, so it is recommended to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until you know how the product affects you.
- If you have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, inform your healthcare provider before using Rhinaris Nasal Spray.
- Rhinaris Nasal Spray is for use in the nose only and should not be ingested or used in the eyes. If the product accidentally gets in your eyes, flush with cool water immediately.
- Store Rhinaris Nasal Spray at room temperature, away from heat and light sources.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How often should I use Rhinaris Nasal Spray?
For adults, Rhinaris Nasal Spray can be used 1-3 times per day as needed. For children, it is recommended to use it 1-2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
How long does it take for Rhinaris Nasal Spray to work?
Rhinaris Nasal Spray begins working immediately upon use, and relief from symptoms should be felt within a few minutes.
Is Rhinaris Nasal Spray safe for children?
Rhinaris Nasal Spray can be used by children under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
It's important to purchase Rhinaris Nasal Spray from verified Canadian pharmacy.