Table of contents:
Atopiclair Cream is an emollient-based non-steroidal moisturizer that is primarily used to relieve the symptoms and signs of eczema (atopic dermatitis) and allergic dermatitis (contact dermatitis). It is a paraben-free, scent-free, and steroid-free cream that can also be used to treat mild to moderate atopic dermatitis.
Atopiclair works by restoring the skin barrier function, moisturizing superficial layers of the skin, and reducing inflammation and itching. The cream contains natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents such as glycyrrhetinic acid and vitamin E that help to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation.
Use and Dosage
Apply Atopiclair cream to the affected skin area 3 times daily and massage gently into the skin. Here are the general directions for using Atopiclair cream:
- Cleanse the affected area with a mild soap or cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Atopiclair cream to the affected skin areas 2 to 3 times a day, or as needed.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin.
- If the skin is very dry, you may apply a moisturizer before applying Atopiclair.
Follow the instructions given by your healthcare provider or the product label. If you have any questions or concerns about using Atopiclair cream, you should consult your healthcare provider.
Common Side Effects of Atopiclair Cream (Hyalunoric Acid/ Glycyrrhetinic Acid/Shea butter):
- Skin irritation
Serious Side Effects of Atopiclair Cream (Hyalunoric Acid/ Glycyrrhetinic Acid/Shea butter):
- Bleeding that is not normal from the affected part
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like: rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Signs of skin infection like oozing, heat, swelling, redness, or pain
Forms and Strength
Atopiclair Cream (Hyalunoric Acid/ Glycyrrhetinic Acid/Shea butter) is available in the following forms and strength:
Atopiclair Cream: Cream
- No dose
- Allergic reaction: Some individuals may be allergic to any of the ingredients in Atopiclair Cream, and may experience symptoms such as rash, itching, and swelling upon application.
- Skin sensitivity: Individuals with sensitive skin may experience irritation or redness upon application of Atopiclair Cream.
- Interactions with other products: Atopiclair Cream may interact with other topical products or medications, discuss with a healthcare professional if you are using other products on your skin or taking other medications.
- Children and pregnant women: The safety of Atopiclair Cream in children and pregnant or breastfeeding women has not been established, so caution should be exercised when using the product in these populations.
- Adverse effects: While side effects are rare, possible adverse effects of Atopiclair Cream may include itching, burning, and stinging sensations.
- Avoid the eye area: Atopiclair Cream should not be applied around the eyes or on mucous membranes.
- Use as directed: use Atopiclair Cream as directed. Do not use more than the recommended amount or frequency, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- Storage: Atopiclair Cream should be kept in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. It should also be kept out of reach of children.
- Consult with a healthcare professional: If you experience any adverse effects or have any concerns about using Atopiclair Cream, consult with a healthcare professional before continuing use.
- Discontinue use if necessary: If you experience any severe or concerning side effects while using Atopiclair Cream, discontinue use and seek professional medical advice immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can Atopiclair Cream be used on the eyes or mucous membranes?
Atopiclair Cream should not be applied around the eyes or on mucous membranes.
Is it safe to use Atopiclair Cream during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
The safety of Atopiclair Cream in pregnant or breastfeeding women has not been established, so caution should be exercised when using the product in these populations.
How should I store Atopiclair Cream?
Atopiclair Cream should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and sources of heat.
Should I consult a healthcare professional before using Atopiclair Cream?
It is always best to read the product label or speak with a healthcare professional prior to using any medical or topical products to ensure safe and effective use. If you experience any adverse effects or have any concerns about using Atopiclair Cream, consult with a healthcare professional before continuing use.
It's important to purchase Atopiclair Cream from verified Canadian pharmacy.