Enablex is used to treat symptoms of over active bladder (OAB), such as frequent or urgent urination, and incontinence (urine leakage). It works by decreasing muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract.
Important Information about Enablex
- Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather as Enablex can decrease perspiration and you may be more prone to heat stroke.
- Use caution while driving or operating any machinery.
- Enablex can cause side effects that may impair your vision or reactions.
How to take Enablex
Follow the instruction of your doctor or the medication bottle label/pamphlet as prescribed to you. Do not take Enablex in large amounts. Do not take medication longer than suggested by your doctor. Take Enablex with water, it can be taken with our without food. When you have missed a dose, take it as soon as possible. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
Before taking Enablex, Inform your Doctor if you have or had the following:
- untreated or uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma;
- a stomach disorder causing delayed emptying; or
- If you are unable to urinate;
- liver disease;
- ulcerative colitis;
- a blockage in your stomach or intestines;
- a muscle disorder such as myasthenia gravis.
Before using Enablex, also tell your health care providers about any of the following: if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding; if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine; if you are allergic to any of its ingredients; if you are using any prescription or non-prescription medicines such as vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs.
Serious Side Effects includes:
- hot, dry skin and extreme thirst;
- severe stomach pain or constipation;
- pain or burning when you urinate;
- Urinating less than usual or not at all.
Less serious side effects include:
- dry mouth;
- dry eyes, blurred vision;
- mild constipation;
- nausea, mild stomach pain or upset;
- dizziness, weakness;
- Fever, sore throat, body aches, or other flu symptoms.
Online Pharmacies Canada, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC Q37),offers long term prescription drugs for low cost Canadian online pharmacy prices. Online Pharmacies Canada facilitates the review of your prescription drugs and your general health. We forward all prescriptions to affiliated Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA) certified licensed Canada pharmacies to be filled. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all discount Canadian prescriptions.
For more information on how you can order your Canadian drugs call 1-877-536-8162 or visit http://www.onlinepharmaciescanada.com/.