Table of contents:
Rub A535 Ice Spray is a topical analgesic spray that is used to provide fast relief from muscle and joint pain caused by injuries, strains, and exercise-induced pain. The spray works by numbing the nerves in the affected area, providing a cooling sensation and pain relief. The spray contains 75% more active ingredients than Ice Relief Gel, allowing it to provide faster and more effective relief from pain.
Topical pain relief products like Rub A535 Ice Spray work by delivering the active ingredients directly to the site of the pain. The active ingredients in the spray work to reduce inflammation and swelling, which can help to lower the pain sensation. Additionally, they may also disrupt pain signals sent by the nerves and promote the release of natural painkillers in the affected area.
Use and Dosage
Rub A535 Ice Spray is a topical analgesic that is used to relieve muscle and joint pain caused by sprains, strains, and exercise-induced pain. The spray can be applied before, during or after exercise to get quick relief from burning muscle and joint pain.
The following are general instructions on how to use topical analgesic sprays, but read the label carefully and follow the instructions for use provided by the product manufacturer:
- Clean the affected area thoroughly and dry it off.
- Hold the can 6-8 inches away from the affected area.
- Press the spray button to apply a thin layer of the product to the area.
- Rub the product in gently using your hand.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after applying the product.
Use Rub A535 Ice Spray before, during, or after exercise to provide fast relief from muscle and joint pain. However, consult with a healthcare provider before using any medication to understand the potential risks and interactions. If you experience any unusual symptoms or side effects while using the medication, stop using it and seek medical attention immediately.
Common Side Effects of Rub A535 Ice Spray (Analgesic - non-Rx):
- Skin irritation, redness, itching, and burning sensation at the site of application
Serious Side Effects of Rub A535 Ice Spray (Analgesic - non-Rx):
- Burns or blistering at the application site
- Difficulty breathing or wheezing
- Fainting or loss of consciousness
- Rash, itching, or hives
- Severe dizziness or lightheadedness
- Severe skin irritation or allergic reactions
- Swelling of the face, throat, or tongue
Forms and Strength
Rub A535 Ice Spray (Analgesic - non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Rub A535 Ice Spray: Liquid
- No dose
- Do not use it on broken or irritated skin, or on wounds or mucous membranes.
- Avoid getting the spray in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Do not use the spray if you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor first.
- Consult a doctor before using it if you have a medical condition, such as diabetes, heart disease, or high blood pressure.
- Stop using the spray and seek medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction, such as hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Keep the spray away from children and pets.
- Only use the spray as directed on the label and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you have any concerns about the usage or safety of Rub A535 Ice Spray, consult a healthcare professional before using it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are topical analgesics safe?
Topical analgesics are considered safe when used as directed. However, they can cause skin irritation or allergic reactions in some people, especially if used for extended periods or in high doses.
Can I use topical analgesics with other medications?
Consult a healthcare professional before using topical analgesics with other medications as they may interact and cause unwanted side effects.
How often can I use topical analgesics?
The frequency of use depends on the type of analgesic and the severity of the pain. Follow the instructions on the label and do not exceed the recommended dosage or frequency of use.
It's important to purchase Rub A535 Ice Spray from verified Canadian pharmacy.