Table of contents:
Rub A535 No Odour Cream is a medicated cream used for the relief of muscle, back, joint, and arthritic pain. It is a fast-acting, deep penetrating cream that provides temporary soothing pain relief, and is available in regular strength and ultra-strength varieties.
Rub A535 No Odour Cream has no odor, is non-greasy, and does not produce any heat. It is formulated with active ingredients that penetrate deeply to provide relief to the affected areas. The cream is available in a 100g tube. Rub A535 No Odour Cream can be purchased online or at your local pharmacy.
Use and Dosage
To use Rub A535 No Odour Cream, adults and children over the age of 2 should apply a sufficient quantity of the cream to cover the affected area and massage until it is completely absorbed. This can be done no more than three to four times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Avoid using Rub A535 No Odour Cream on broken or irritated skin and talk to a healthcare professional before use if pregnant or nursing. It is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your eyes, inside your nose or mouth, or inside the vagina. If you do get the medication in those areas, flush with plenty of water. Additionally, Rub A535 No Odour Cream should not be used in conjunction with heating pads or other external sources of heat.
Common Side Effects of Rub A535 No Odour Cream (Triethanolamin Salicylate - non-Rx):
- Any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat)
- Ringing in the ears
- Severe dizziness, trouble breathing
Forms and Strength
Rub A535 No Odour Cream (Triethanolamin Salicylate - non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Rub A535 No Odour Cream: Cream
- Do not use Rub A535 No Odour Cream if you are allergic to salicylates, or if you have a history of allergic reactions to other pain relievers such as aspirin.
- Rub A535 No Odour Cream is for external use only and should not be applied to broken or irritated skin.
- Rub A535 No Odour Cream should not be used in conjunction with heating pads or other external sources of heat.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a doctor before use.
- Rub A535 No Odour Cream should not be used by children under the age of 12 without the advice of a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can Rub A535 No Odour Cream cause side effects?
Like any medication, Rub A535 No Odour Cream has the potential to cause side effects such as skin irritation or rash. If you experience any side effects, stop using the product and consult with a healthcare professional.
Is Rub A535 No Odour Cream safe for long-term use?
It is considered safe for long-term use if the product is used as directed and there are no adverse reactions.
Can Rub A535 No Odour Cream be used during pregnancy or while nursing?
Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a healthcare professional before using Rub A535 No Odour Cream.
It's important to purchase Rub A535 No Odour Cream from verified Canadian pharmacy.