Table of contents:
KY Liquid is a personal lubricant that comes in a water-based formula indicated to enhance pleasure and provide longer-lasting comfort during intimacy. It is used to mimic the body's natural lubrication and is fragrance-free and non-greasy. KY Liquid can be used for sexual intercourse or masturbation and is compatible with latex condoms. It contains ingredients such as glycerin, sorbitol, and hydroxyethylcellulose.
Use and Dosage
To use KY Liquid Lubricant, you can apply a small amount of the lubricant to the area you wish to lubricate, whether that be the genital area, anus, or other body parts. Start by applying a small amount and then add more as needed.
KY Liquid Lubricant is water-based, so it can be used with latex condoms and sex toys. Additionally, follow the instructions on the packaging and consult with a healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns.
Applying too much lubricant or using it in the wrong areas could lead to discomfort or unpleasant sensations. Use only the amount needed and apply it carefully to the appropriate areas.
Common Side Effects of KY Liquid Lubricant (non - Rx):
- Itching of the genital area
- Vaginal burning
- Vaginal discharge
- Vaginal dryness
- Vaginal irritation
Serious Side Effects of KY Liquid Lubricant (non - Rx):
- Severe burning
- Urinary tract infection
- Inflammation or infection of the vagina
- Contact dermatitis, a type of skin rash that occurs from contact with an offending substance
- Signs of a severe allergic reaction when using KY Jelly: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Forms and Strength
KY Liquid Lubricant (non - Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
KY Liquid Lubricant: Lubricant
- No dose
- KY Liquid Lubricant is for external use only.
- If you experience irritation or discomfort when using KY Liquid Lubricant, discontinue use immediately.
- KY Liquid Lubricant may increase the risk of condom breakage or leakage. Non-latex condoms are recommended for those with latex allergies, as KY Liquid Lubricant contains glycerin.
- KY Liquid Lubricant may not be suitable for use during certain sexual activities or with certain sex toys. Always read the label and use as directed.
- KY Liquid Lubricant is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide.
- KY Liquid Lubricant may stain some fabrics. Avoid contact with clothing or other materials.
- KY Liquid Lubricant may cause damage to some sex toys made of silicone, rubber, or latex. Always check with the manufacturer's recommendations before using any lubricants with sex toys.
- Store KY Liquid Lubricant in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Exposure to heat or light may affect the quality or consistency of the product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is KY Liquid Lubricant safe to use daily?
KY Liquid Lubricant is safe for daily use, but use it as directed and discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
What are the primary ingredients in KY Liquid Lubricant?
KY Liquid Lubricant contains ingredients such as glycerin, sorbitol, and hydroxyethylcellulose.
Is KY Liquid Lubricant safe to use with condoms?
KY Liquid Lubricant is safe to use with latex condoms, but it may increase the risk of condom breakage or leakage. Non-latex condoms are recommended for those with latex allergies, as KY Liquid Lubricant contains glycerin.
How should I store KY Liquid Lubricant?
KY Liquid Lubricant should be stored in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
It's important to purchase KY Liquid Lubricant from verified Canadian pharmacy.