Table of contents:
UB A535 Dual Action Cream is a topicalthe medication used for relief of arthritis, rheumatic pain, muscle pain, joint & back pain. It is a dual-action cream that is cool on contact to help ease pain, then warms to relax it away.
Rub-A535 Dual Action Cream works on contact with deep cooling relief and then activates heat for deep-penetrating relief from muscle strains, sprains, and arthritis. The cream penetrates deep down to provide fast-action relief from stiff and sore muscles, and muscle strains.
Use and Dosage
Rub-A535 Dual Action Cream is a pain relief cream that is designed to help relieve arthritis and muscle pain. To use it, you can follow these simple steps:
- Squeeze a small amount of the cream onto your finger.
- Apply the cream to the affected area, gently massaging it into the skin.
- Rub the cream into the skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream, to prevent accidentally touching your eyes or other sensitive areas with the cream residue.
- The Rub-A535 Dual Action Cream provides a cooling sensation on contact, followed by a warming sensation to provide deep pain relief.
- Apply it up to 3 to 4 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
The frequency of use may also vary depending on the severity of the pain or discomfort but follow the instructions on the label and not exceed the recommended dose. However, in general, the cream should be applied to the affected area and massaged gently until it is fully absorbed. Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the cream to avoid accidentally getting it into your eyes or mouth.
Common Side Effects of Rub A535 Dual Action Cream (Analgesic - non-Rx):
- Skin irritation, itching, redness, or a burning sensation
Serious Side Effects of Rub A535 Dual Action Cream (Analgesic - non-Rx):
- Severe skin reactions such as blistering or burning
- Signs of an allergic reaction such as: rash, itching, swelling, or trouble breathing
- Stomach or intestinal bleeding
Forms and Strength
Rub A535 Dual Action Cream (Analgesic - non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Rub A535 Dual Action Cream: Cream
- No dose
- For external use only.
- Do not apply it on damaged skin or open wounds.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose, or any other sensitive areas.
- Do not use it with a heating pad or bandages.
- Consult a healthcare professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a medical condition, allergies, or are taking any medication.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation, redness, itching, or allergic reaction occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I use Rub A535 Dual Action Cream?
Apply a small amount of cream to the affected area and gently massage until fully absorbed. Use up to 3-4 times a day. Wash your hands after use.
Is Rub A535 Dual Action Cream safe to use?
Rub A535 Dual Action Cream is considered safe when used as directed. However, it should not be used on damaged skin or open wounds. Consult a healthcare professional before use if pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have a medical condition, allergies, or are taking any medication.
Can I use Rub A535 Dual Action Cream with other medications?
Consult with a healthcare professional before using Rub A535 Dual Action Cream in combination with other medications.
It's important to purchase Rub A535 Dual Action Cream from verified Canadian pharmacy.