Table of contents:
Refresh Plus is a lubricant eye drop that is used for moisturizing relief much like natural tears. It is available in a box of 30 single-dose containers with each container containing 0.4 mL of the solution.
Refresh Plus eye drops offer temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. It can provide immediate, soothing relief for dry, irritated eyes and is suitable for all contact lens wearers.
Use and Dosage
Here are the general instructions on how to use Refresh Plus 30x0.4mL:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the eye drops.
- Remove one vial from the package and twist off the top to open it.
- Tilt your head back and look up.
- Using your index finger, gently pull down your lower eyelid to form a pocket.
- Hold the vial upside down and squeeze the prescribed amount of eye drops into the pocket formed by your lower eyelid. Instill 1 or 2 drops into eye as frequently as required and discard unused contents.
- Close your eye and press gently on the inner corner of your eye with your fingertip for about one minute. This helps to prevent the medication from draining out, and allows the eye drops to be absorbed.
If you are using other eye drops or medications, wait at least 5 minutes before using them. Discard the empty vial after use.
Common Side Effects of Refresh Plus 30x0.4mL (non-Rx):
- Blurred vision
- Minor eye irritation
- Burning or stinging
- Eye discomfort or pain
- Excessive tearing
- Redness in the eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Swelling of the eyes
Forms and Strength
Refresh Plus 30x0.4mL (non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Refresh Plus 30x0.4mL: Drops
- If irritation or discomfort persists or increases after using this product, discontinue use and consult your eye care professional.
- Do not use it if this product changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken or damaged.
- Consult a doctor before use if you have any pre-existing eye conditions or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Use it with caution if you have allergies or hypersensitivity to any components of this product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How often can I use Refresh Plus 30x0.4mL?
You can use it as often as needed to relieve dry eyes or as recommended by your eye doctor.
Can Refresh Plus 30x0.4mL be used to treat eye infections or allergies?
No, it is not meant to treat eye infections or allergies. Consult your eye doctor if you experience these conditions.
Is Refresh Plus 30x0.4mL safe while wearing contacts?
It is safe to use while wearing contact lenses. However, you remove your contacts prior to using the eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting them.
It's important to purchase Refresh Plus 30x0.4mL from verified Canadian pharmacy.