Table of contents:
Nicorette Fresh Mint is a type of nicotine gum that is used to help people quit smoking. It comes in 4mg dosages and is designed to help relieve the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal that people experience when they try to quit smoking.
Nicorette Fresh Mint is used to help individuals quit smoking and reduce the withdrawal symptoms that often accompany quitting. The gum contains a small dose of nicotine, which is absorbed through the lining of the mouth, giving users a quick and satisfying method of getting their nicotine fix without smoking cigarettes.
Use and Dosage
Nicorette Fresh Mint comes in the form of chewing gum, designed to be taken by mouth. The recommended usage for adults is to chew one piece of 2mg Nicorette Fresh Mint Gum slowly when feeling the urge to smoke.
To use Nicorette Fresh Mint, you should follow the instructions provided on the packaging. Generally, you should chew the gum slowly until you experience a tingling sensation in your mouth. Then, you should park the gum between your cheek and gums and wait for the tingling sensation to subside. When the tingling sensation is gone, you should again chew the gum slowly until you experience another tingling sensation, and then repeat the process of parking the gum between your cheek and gums. You should continue this process until the flavor of the gum is gone, which typically takes about 30 minutes. Please note that Nicorette Fresh Mint gum is intended for use by adult smokers and consult with a healthcare professional before using it.
Common Side Effects of Nicorette Fresh Mint (Nicotine polacrilex - non-Rx):
- Skin irritation (redness and itching)
- Racing heartbeat
- Sleep problems
- Upset stomach
- Jaw ache or muscle ache (for Nicorette gum)
Forms and Strength
Nicorette Fresh Mint (Nicotine polacrilex - non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Nicorette Fresh Mint: Mint flavored gum
- 4 mg
- Consult with a healthcare professional before using Nicorette Fresh Mint gum, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a heart condition, high blood pressure, stomach ulcers, kidney or liver problems, diabetes, or if you are using any other prescription or nonprescription medicines.
- Do not use Nicorette Fresh Mint gum if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients in the product.
- Use Nicorette Fresh Mint gum only as directed on the packaging and do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep Nicorette Fresh Mint gum out of reach of children and pets, as even a small amount of the gum or package material can be dangerous if swallowed.
- Stop using Nicorette Fresh Mint gum and seek medical attention if you experience symptoms such as difficulty breathing, swelling of the face or throat, or irregular heartbeat.
- Nicotine is an addictive chemical, and using Nicorette Fresh Mint gum may cause addiction, even in people who do not smoke or use tobacco products.
- Nicorette Fresh Mint gum may cause side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, mouth irritation, headache, dizziness, or trouble sleeping. If you experience any of these side effects, you should stop using the gum and consult with a healthcare professional.
- Nicotine replacement therapy products like Nicorette Fresh Mint gum are not effective for everyone and may not help you quit smoking if you are not ready or committed to quitting.
- Nicotine replacement therapy products are designed to be used as part of a comprehensive quit-smoking program that includes counseling and support.
- Nicorette Fresh Mint gum may interact with some medications and supplements, check with a healthcare professional before using it if you are taking any other medications or have any underlying medical conditions.
- Nicotine replacement therapy products like Nicorette Fresh Mint gum are not a long-term solution and should not be used for more than 12 weeks without consulting with a healthcare professional.
- Nicorette Fresh Mint gum may cause mouth or throat irritation or soreness, and some people may experience dental problems such as jaw pain, toothache, or temporary gum swelling.
- Nicorette Fresh Mint gum may affect blood sugar levels and may not be suitable for people with diabetes.
- Nicotine replacement therapy products are not intended for use by people under the age of 18.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I use Nicorette Fresh Mint if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
You should consult with a healthcare professional before using Nicorette Fresh Mint if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How long can I use Nicorette Fresh Mint?
Nicotine replacement therapy products like Nicorette Fresh Mint are not a long-term solution and should not be used for more than 12 weeks without consulting with a healthcare professional.
What flavors does Nicorette gum come in?
Nicorette gum comes in a variety of flavors, including Fresh Mint, Fruit Chill, Cinnamon Surge, and White Ice Mint.
It's important to purchase Nicorette Fresh Mint from verified Canadian pharmacy.