Table of contents:
Cepacol Lozenges Honey and Lemon are a type of sore throat relief medicine that comes in a honey lemon flavor. It can provide fast-acting relief for sore throat pain and discomfort.
The Lozenge contains the active ingredients Dichlorobenzyl alcohol and Amylmetacresol. These ingredients have antibacterial properties and work by reducing the growth of bacteria in the mouth and throat, which can help to soothe sore throats and provide relief from coughing.
Use and Dosage
Cepacol Lozenges Honey and Lemon is for use by adults and children over the age of 5 and can be found in stores.
Place one Lozenge in your mouth and allow them to dissolve slowly without chewing and swallowing them whole. Gently move the lozenges around your mouth to ensure it comes into contact with your throat, where it can provide relief. Avoid eating or drinking anything while the lozenge is dissolving to maximize its effectiveness.
Take 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours. However, the Maximum dosages should not exceed 10 days. Cepacol Sensations Lozenges are suitable for adults and children. For children under 6, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Common Side Effects of Cepacol Lozenges Honey and Lemon (Dichlorobenzy/Amylmetacreso I - non-Rx):
- Mild upset stomach
- Mouth or throat
- Tingling or numbing sensation in the mouth or throat
Forms and Strength
Cepacol Lozenges Honey and Lemon (Dichlorobenzy/Amylmetacreso I - non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Cepacol Lozenges Honey and Lemon: Lozenges
- These lozenges contain amylmetacresol and dichlorobenzyl alcohol as active ingredients, which are antibacterial agents. Individuals who are sensitive or allergic to these ingredients should avoid using these lozenges.
- Read the label and instructions carefully before using these lozenges and follow the recommended dosage and usage instructions.
- Like all medications, there is a potential for side effects. If you experience any adverse reactions, such as rash, itching, or swelling, discontinue the use of the lozenges and seek medical attention if necessary.
- These lozenges are not recommended for children under the age of 5.
- These lozenges are meant for oral use only and should not be swallowed whole or chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage or frequency of use, as it can lead to unwanted side effects.
- These lozenges may interact with other medications, so consult with a physician or pharmacist before using them in conjunction with other drugs.
- The use of these lozenges is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding individuals without first consulting with a healthcare provider.
- Pets should be kept away from these lozenges, as they can be toxic if ingested.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can children use Cepacol Lozenges Honey and Lemon?
These lozenges are not recommended for children under the age of 5.
How often should I use Cepacol Lozenges Honey and Lemon?
The recommended usage varies based on the product and should be followed according to the label's instructions.
Can I use Cepacol Lozenges Honey and Lemon with other medications?
Consult with a healthcare provider or pharmacist before using these lozenges with other medications as they may interact.
How long can I use Cepacol Lozenges Honey and Lemon?
The recommended usage and duration of use vary based on the product and should be followed according to the label's instructions.
It's important to purchase Cepacol Lozenges Honey and Lemon from verified Canadian pharmacy.