Table of contents:
Mouth Kote is a mouth moisturizing gel used to relieve dry mouth caused by a lack of saliva. It contains xylitol, which helps prevent tooth decay, and it is sugar-free and alcohol-free. To use it, you can apply a small amount of gel to the affected areas of your mouth and lips as needed throughout the day.
Mouth Kote contains an exclusive, patented formulation that includes Yerba Santa, a plant commonly used in traditional medicine to relieve respiratory and digestive issues. The gel is designed to moisten and lubricate the mouth while promoting healthy oral hygiene.
Use and Dosage
The gel form of Mouth Kote is applied directly to the mouth to provide long-lasting moisture. To use Mouth Kote gel, first ensure that your hands and mouth are clean and dry. Then apply a small amount of the gel to your tongue and inside of your mouth as needed, using either a clean finger or a cotton swab. You can use it up to four times a day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Avoid eating or drinking anything for at least 30 minutes after applying Mouth Kote gel to maximize its moisturizing effect. Additionally, it is recommended to store the gel at room temperature and to keep it away from heat and moisture.
Serious Side Effects of Mouth Kote (Oral Moisturizer - non-Rx):
- Change in speech
- Change in taste
- Mouth irritation
- Signs of an allergic reaction such as
Forms and Strength
Mouth Kote (Oral Moisturizer - non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Monistat 3 Ovule: Mouth Gel
- No dose
- Mouth Kote is recommended for adults and children 12 years of age and older. It is not recommended for children under 12 without seeking advice from a healthcare professional.
- Mouth Kote should be used only as directed. Overuse or misuse of the product can cause adverse effects. Also, if you experience any discomfort or adverse effects, you should stop using the product and consult your healthcare provider.
- Mouth Kote should not be used as a substitute for proper dental care.
- If you have a history of allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients in Mouth Kote, you should avoid using this product.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should consult with a healthcare professional before using Mouth Kote.
- Mouth Kote may interact with certain medications, consult with a healthcare provider before using this product if you are taking any medications.
- Mouth Kote should not be used immediately before or after using mouthwash or other oral care products, as this may reduce its effectiveness.
- Mouth Kote should be stored at room temperature and should not be exposed to high temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Mouth Kote may not be suitable for individuals with certain medical conditions, such as severe salivary gland dysfunction.
- Mouth Kote is meant for oral use only and should not be ingested. If accidentally swallowed, you should seek medical attention immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can Mouth Kote be used by children?
Mouth Kote is recommended for adults and children 12 years of age and older. It is not recommended for children under 12 without seeking advice from a healthcare professional.
Is Mouth Kote effective for relieving dry mouth symptoms?
Mouth Kote has been clinically proven to provide long-lasting relief from dry mouth symptoms. However, individual results may vary.
How long does the moisturizing effect of Mouth Kote last?
The moisturizing effect of Mouth Kote can last for several hours. However, individual results may vary.
Can Mouth Kote be used with dentures or other oral appliances?
Yes, Mouth Kote can be used with dentures and other oral appliances. However, follow the label instructions carefully and consult with a healthcare provider if you have any concerns.
It's important to purchase Mouth Kote from verified Canadian pharmacy.