Aveo TSD is an anti-snoring device that works as a tongue-stabilizing device (TSD). It is used to hold the tongue forward to prevent it from blocking the airway during sleep. This can help reduce snoring and improve breathing during sleep.
The Aveo TSD is made from medical-grade silicone and does not require any complicated adjustments or fittings. It is a simple, inexpensive, non-invasive solution to snoring and obstructive sleep apnea. The Aveo TSD is clinically proven and widely available in many countries and can be purchased over the counter or online.
Use and Dosage
To use the Aveo TSD (Anti-Snoring Aid), follow these simple steps:
- Place the device in your mouth: Before sleep, place the device in your mouth with the bulb facing forward.
- Suction your tongue into the bulb: Use your fingers to squeeze the bulb portion of the device and suction your tongue into the bulb.
- Release the bulb: Release the bulb slowly so that it forms a seal around your tongue and prevents it from falling back into your throat.
- Adjust as necessary: Adjust the device as necessary until it feels comfortable and secure.
- Remove in the morning: In the morning, remove the device and clean it with mild soap and warm water.
Some users may require an initial adjustment period to become accustomed to using the device. Additionally, it may not be suitable for individuals with certain oral conditions or devices, such as loose teeth, dentures, or gum disease. Consult with a healthcare professional before use.
Common Side Effects of Aveo TSD (Anti-Snoring Aid – non-Rx):
- Dry mouth
- Excessive salivation
- Feeling of gagging or choking
- Fitting issues
- Tongue soreness or other oral discomfort
Serious Side Effects of Aveo TSD (Anti-Snoring Aid – non-Rx):
- Bite changes
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Excessive daytime tiredness
- High blood pressure and stroke
- Irregular heartbeats
- Memory problems
- Mouth breathing
- Nocturnal asthma
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain
- Tooth movement or shifting
- Uncomfortable or restless sleep
Forms and Strength
Aveo TSD (Anti-Snoring Aid – non-Rx) is available in the following forms and strength:
Aveo TSD: Medical Device
- No dose
- Discomfort or excessive salivation: Some users may experience discomfort or excessive salivation while using the device.
- Tongue soreness: In some cases, the device may cause tongue soreness or other oral discomfort.
- Not suitable for severe sleep apnea: The Aveo TSD is not suitable for individuals with severe obstructive sleep apnea and may not be effective for all snoring cases.
- Proper fit: ensure that the device fits properly and is positioned correctly to prevent dislodgement during sleep.
- Requires regular cleaning: The Aveo TSD requires regular cleaning to prevent bacterial growth and ensure proper hygiene.
- Not suitable for individuals with certain oral conditions: The Aveo TSD may not be suitable for individuals with certain oral conditions, such as loose teeth, dentures, or gum disease.
- Initial adjustment period: Some users may require an initial adjustment period to become accustomed to using the device.
- Not effective for everyone: While the Aveo TSD is effective for many users, it may not be effective for everyone and should not be considered a guaranteed solution for snoring or sleep apnea.
- Possible allergic reaction: Some users may develop an allergic reaction to the materials used in the Aveo TSD, such as latex or silicone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How long does the Aveo TSD last?
The Aveo TSD is designed to last for several months with proper care and maintenance. Replace the device periodically to ensure optimal performance.
Can the Aveo TSD be used by individuals with sleep apnea?
The Aveo TSD may be effective for individuals with mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea but may not be suitable for those with severe sleep apnea.
Can the Aveo TSD be used by individuals with allergies?
Some users may develop an allergic reaction to the materials used in the Aveo TSD, such as latex or silicone. Consult with a healthcare professional if you have a known allergy to any of the materials.
Is the Aveo TSD easy to use?
Yes, the Aveo TSD is designed to be easy to use and does not require any complicated adjustments or fittings. Users simply place the device in their mouth before sleep.
Is the Aveo TSD safe?
The Aveo TSD is made from medical-grade silicone and is generally considered safe when used as directed. However, as with any medical device, follow the instructions provided and consult with a healthcare professional before use.