Finacea is used for treating mild to moderate rosacea (a skin condition marked by red eruptions, usually on the cheeks and nose). It works by killing the bacteria that causes rosacea. It also helps the skin to renew itself more quickly and can reduce pimple and blackhead formation.
It contains AzA (azaleic acid), which is found naturally in the body and in foods such as whole grains, and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It can also be used in conjunction with nonirritating skin-care products and cosmetics.
Important Information about Finacea
Before using Finacea, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- It is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes or genitals.
- Do not use Finacea on sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, or irritated skin.
- Avoid the use of abrasive, harsh, or drying soaps and cleansers such as alcoholic cleansers, tinctures, astringents, abrasives, or peeling agents while using Finacea.
- Avoid consuming spicy foods, hot foods or drinks, alcoholic beverages and other foods or beverages that may cause flushing or redness of the skin during treatment with Finacea.
- This medicine may cause some itching, burning, or stinging when you first begin treatment.
- It may take 4 weeks or more to see the effects of this medicine.
Finacea Side Effects
Stop using Finacea if you experience an allergic reaction: shortness of breath; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, face, or tongue; or hives.
You may also experience burning, warmth, stinging, tingling, itching, redness, dryness, peeling, or irritation. If these side effects persist or worsen, contact your doctor immediately.
This information is advisory only. It does not contain all information about this medication. If you have any questions about Finacea, ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
Online Pharmacies Canada, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers long term prescription drugs for low cost canadian online pharmacy prices. Online Pharmacies Canada facilitates the review of your prescription drugs and your general health. We forward all prescriptions to affiliated CIPA certified licensed Canada pharmacies to be filled. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all discount canadian prescriptions.
For more information on how you can order your drugs from Canada call 1-877-536-8162 or visit http://www.onlinepharmaciescanada.com/.