Estratest contains two hormones found naturally in the female body, estrogen and androgen. It is used for treating menopause symptoms in women who do not respond to estrogens used alone. It can also be used in women whose bodies do not produce enough of the above mentioned hormones.
- Use caution while driving or operating any machinery as Estratest may cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- It may increase the risk of stroke, heart attack, blood clots, high blood pressure, or similar problems.
- It may cause dark skin patches on your face so use sunscreen to avoid direct exposure of sunlight on your body.
- Estratest may affect your blood sugar.
- It may also increase the risk of breast or ovarian cancer.
Before using Estratest, inform your doctor:
- if you are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding;
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement;
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have had an abnormal mammogram (breast x-ray); a lump in your breast; heart problems; lupus; diabetes; endometrial cancer or endometriosis; blood flow problems; liver or kidney problems; gallbladder disease; high cholesterol, lipid, triglyceride, or calcium levels; high blood pressure; yellowing of the skin or eyes; inflammation of the pancreas; or tumors on your uterus; if you are obese; or if you have recently had or will be having surgery;
- if you smoke cigarettes;
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in Estratest;
- if you have blood clots or a history of blood clots, unexplained or abnormal vaginal bleeding, an estrogen-dependent tumor, breast cancer, severe liver damage, or porphyria (a blood disorder).
Estratest Side Effects
Common: Abnormal skin sensation; acne; bloating; breast enlargement; changes in sex drive; cramps; deepening of voice; fluid retention; headache; loss of scalp hair; nausea; premenstrual syndrome (PMS); spotty dark patches on the face; unusual body hair growth; unusual body movements.
Severe: Allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal vaginal bleeding or spotting; breast tenderness or secretion; calf or chest pain; changes in vision; coughing up blood; dark dizziness or fainting; lumps in the breast; memory loss; shortness of breath; stomach pain, swelling, or tenderness; weakness.
This information is advisory only. It does not contain all information about this medication. If you have any questions about Estratest, ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
Online Pharmacies Canada, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23),offers long term prescription drugs for low cost canadian online pharmacy prices. Online Pharmacies Canada facilitates the review of your prescription drugs and your general health. We forward all prescriptions to affiliated CIPA certified licensed Canada pharmacies to be filled. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all discount canadian prescriptions.
For more information on how you can order your drugs from Canada call 1-877-536-8162 or visit http://www.onlinepharmaciescanada.com/.