Capex Shampoo (Galderma), a topical corticosteroid, is used for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis (Dandruff) of the scalp. It relieves from itching, redness, irritation, and flaking.
What should you know about Capex Shampoo?
- It is for external use only
- Do not bandage or wrap the affected area unless directed by your doctor
- Avoid contact with eyes
Inform your doctor if you
- are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breast-feeding
- are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine such as blood thinners, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- are allergic to any ingredient in Capex Shampoo
- have the measles, chickenpox, or tuberculosis
- have hardening or thinning of the skin or a skin infection
- have recently received any vaccine or you have had a positive tuberculin skin test
- have liver or kidney function impairment or heart problems
- have stomach problems or peptic ulcers
Capex side effects
Most severe: Allergic reaction such as difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongues, or face; or hives.
Most common: Dryness, folliculitis, acneiform eruptions, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, secondary infection, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria, burning, itching, irritation, and hypopigmentation.
Online Pharmacies Canada, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC Q37),offers long term prescription drugs for low cost canadian online pharmacy prices. Online Pharmacies Canada facilitates the review of your prescription drugs and your general health. We forward all prescriptions to affiliated CIPA certified licensed Canada pharmacies to be filled. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all discount canadian prescriptions.
For more information on how you can order your drugs from Canada call 1-877-536-8162 or visit http://www.onlinepharmaciescanada.com/.