What is Sebulex shampoo used for?
Sebulex is an intense, topical salicylate shampoo. It is used to control itching, flaking, scaling, irritation caused by dandruff. It acts directly by causing the skin to swell, soften, and then slough or peel in areas where it is applied.
What you should know about Sebulex shampoo.
- It is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and genitals.
- If itching or irritation occurs discontinue use.
- This medicine may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. Use sunscreen when you are outside.
- Skin rashes
- Abnormal reaction of the skin to sunlight
- Skin irritation
- Swelling of the skin
Online Pharmacies Canada, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC Q37),offers long term prescription drugs for low cost Canadian online pharmacy prices. Online Pharmacies Canada facilitates the review of your prescription drugs and your general health. We forward all prescriptions to affiliated CIPA certified licensed Canada pharmacies to be filled. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all discount Canadian prescriptions.
For more information on how you can order your drugs from Canada call 1-877-536-8162 or visit http://www.onlinepharmaciescanada.com/.