Penlac is a topical antifungal medication for mild to moderate infections of the fingernails, toenails, and immediately adjacent skin. It is used directly on the infected area and works from the outside to target the problem within the body. Penlac has an ingredient commonly known as cicloprix, which helps to develop the layers on the infected nail.
How to use Penlac
You should take advice from your doctor while using it. Penlac should be applied directly to the outside of the nail every day by applicator brush and should be removed by using alcohol once a week. You should take the treatment regularly. Penlac will take 48 weeks to treat the infections.
Before you use Penalc inform your doctor if
- you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding;
- you are planning to take any prescription or nonprescription medicines;
- you have high blood pressure;
- you are insulin dependent, have diabetes or diabetic neuropathy;
- you have a history of immunosupression or are imunocompromised.
- If you are a diabetes patient then you should be careful when you are removing loose nail or infected materials.
- Talk to your doctor if you have numbness in your toes or fingers.
- Do not wear tight socks and do not cover the front side of your feet.
- Do not use this medication in eyes, mouth, nose and vaginal areas.
- Do not use nail polish and other cosmetic nail products on your infected nail.
- Wait for around 8 hours before taking a bath and shower after application.
Side effects of Penlac
- Redness around the nails
- Changes in the shape of the nail
- Irritation and ingrown nail
Online Pharmacies Canada, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC Q37),offers long term prescription drugs for low cost Canadian online pharmacy prices. Online Pharmacies Canada facilitates the review of your prescription drugs and your general health. We forward all prescriptions to affiliated CIPA certified licensed Canada pharmacies to be filled. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all discount Canadian prescriptions.
For more information on how you can order your Canada drugs call 1-877-536-8162 or visit http://www.onlinepharmaciescanada.com/.